Boston 2011

I went to Boston city with my school trip and it was awesome ! We visited alot of cool things, having a great time there. It was all organized by Educatours so we did lots of activities. Indeed, we did all these : Plimoth Plantation, Fenway Park, Science Museum, Blue Man Group, Italian Hood, Quinsey Market, Harvard University and waaayyy mooorrreee...


Boston at Night




So yeah, I finally posted a video of this fabulous trip, you can click here to watch it. It did took me a long time so you better like it :)


Also, I'm now in partnership with AdSense so you'll notice the ads on the site, it helps me gain a bit of money to give you more videos and tutorials. So unfortunately I can't click them myself and I can't tell you to click them but I think I can say that everytime someone does, it gave me a appreciated amount of money.





 To finish, a amazing tutorial will come soon so stay tuned and be sure to follow me on Twitter.


Guixav3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire